Upcoming Barr Bros shows

Moderators: tim, harrymcq, Phrazz, Katie, Cleantone, diesel

Upcoming Barr Bros shows

Postby Kevin_Kjr » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:30 pm

Anyone heading to any shows? Think I'm seeing them at Brooklyn Steel.
Kevin_Kjr

Beantown Rocker

Re: Upcoming Barr Bros shows

Postby lucasdavidsamuels » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:02 pm

Yup! Going to the show at Levon Helm Studios in early December. Making the mission from Toronto!
Twitter: @lucsamuels
lucasdavidsamuels

Through the Iron Gate

Postby mwred » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:08 pm

Going to see them this coming Wed opening for the Milk Carton Kids in Boston. It'll be the first time I'll have heard them live in the post-Sarah era.
http://www.mandorlamusic.net - presenting live jazz & other creative music in intimate Boston area spaces
mwred

Cumulus

Postby Kevin_Kjr » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:56 pm

mwred wrote:Going to see them this coming Wed opening for the Milk Carton Kids in Boston. It'll be the first time I'll have heard them live in the post-Sarah era.

I was debating going to the NY show, are they just an opening act? May be worth me waiting to catch a full show in another month or so
Kevin_Kjr

Beantown Rocker

Postby mwred » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:28 am

Yes, just an opening slot, but a friend had an extra ticket & I can't make their December headlining show in the area (Providence). Looking forward!
http://www.mandorlamusic.net - presenting live jazz & other creative music in intimate Boston area spaces
mwred

Cumulus

Postby Kevin_Kjr » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:02 pm

mwred wrote:Yes, just an opening slot, but a friend had an extra ticket & I can't make their December headlining show in the area (Providence). Looking forward!

i was thinking about going tmw night to Brooklyn Steel but i may just wait for December for the CT or Levon Helms show. Brooklyn Steel is a pain to get to from Queens where I live and I dont want to pay $35 plus just to see them play a few tunes when i dont care about the headliner
Kevin_Kjr

Beantown Rocker

Return to General Conversations